What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Windows tells me my cpu needs to be replaced (8150:P)

Soullessone21

Come on people back on track:p

good temperature programs I also really really need a good design program finally talked my wife into letting me build a new desk and she was to steal my AMD gaming tower when my intel system is built so we can game together again.

So
Temperature monitoring software
Desk/Case Design software.

Coach

Not sure if this will help but I use AIDA 64 to monitor my temps. I use the OSD feature to post important temps on my secondary display.

gingerbee

i use core temp and speed fan to check and get a more accurate view of temps you can in fact use speedfan to set the proper temps in core temp my 2 cents

Soullessone21

Thanks guys very helpful after 4 hours of gaming it never went about 40 on the CPU and GPU time to overclock a little higher

Coach

Sounds good. I understand you are running WC... if you get real board some pics would be nice. :)

Soullessone21

Last thing I almost forgot, last night while I was using the computer after a few hours I felt over the rad, Air was ice cold but felt just over the front of the case and it was super super hot. Thinking its time to move my front HDD fan to the top of the case and put some 120mm on the front

BrainEater

Yea my cpu only garners a 7.8 too.

--------

The windows experience index is worthless , even worse than most synthetic benchmarks.

Disregard it.

I think if you want to really benchmark your machine , you should run folding.

:rofl:

jumpload

Banned
most synthetic benchmarks are more or less useless, this windows one got to be the worse one of all time.
more then that all i can say is win7 blows and win8 is even worse.

Twitter