What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

*Windy* Cases back in North America ?

BrainEater

Yep......They were supposed to be available april-ish.....

---

Thx for backing me up Kerry D....It's hard to justify high end costs .....but here's how I look at it ; the case will get the longest life out of any component in a computer.

Windy's are thick, well machined aluminum....No cost spared in material or aesthetic.

Personally , I want a FX2000R4 with 'black knight' anodising....1 matching drive bay.......I'll do the rest.

I've got the 800$ for it right now.

:thumb:

AmuseMe

Um....I hope my translator is broken but is that $450 for a case? That's ridiculous. I can understand if tolerances were extremely tight and its made of expensive metals but they don't look special at all to me, just another ordinary case. Not my cup of tea and not to mention the fact that the cost is completely bonkers. I agree with fishing fanatic, at those prices, getting a custom case is a much better idea but to each their own.

People go to extremes to get what they want (look at Liu Kangs build log :haha:) I myself have dropped a lot of cash on my case.

My case is >$700 right now - JUST THE CHASIS!
TJ07: $350
Powdercoating: $120
TopGrill: $60
Midplate: $200

Mnpctech

I'd love to see Windy on our shores. The market has proven that high end cases sell here.

BrainEater

Quick update :

From what I've seen , they will be online for North American sales starting in July ( 12 hrs) .

Whether or not this actually happens , we'll see.

/me waits

:thumb:

ilya

Man, that's so close to being my "dream case."

I wish the big Taiwanese case companies would hook up with Windy and make some good case babies.

Latest posts