What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Wireless b/g router

Caldezar

My sister has a new iBook and is looking to get a wireless router for it. It doesn't need great range as she's in a one bedroom apartment, and it doesn't need any extras on it. She's looking to spend as little as possible since she's a student. I'm doing the brotherly thing and asking around to see if anyone's got a spare wireless b/g router kicking around they want to sell.

I'm trying to keep it local (Vancouver to fraser valley) and keep the cost as low as possible. A basic b/g with a decent security function is all she needs. Reply to this thread or PM me if you've got one.

Caldezar

That would be perfect. Is it in decent condition? And what do you think the shipping would be to Vancouver?

JMCD

Give me your postal code, it's not very big or heavy so it shouldn't be bad. It was used for about a year. The only reason I honestly upgraded was because it would crash when downloading torrents, ie. it didn't like multiple connections coming in. I could provide you a pic when I get home tomorrow.

Caldezar

PM sent with postal code. Provided the postage is reasonable I'll take the router. You have the power cable for it right?

Latest posts

Twitter