What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Woah, the board changed !

r0k0

Folding Team
Yeah last time i was here was in 2018 :p the new board is different.. im at lost.. where is the USER CP hahahaha.

Lysrin

You'll get used to it pretty quick. It is different but a much needed improvement. I'm drawing a blank on USER CP though... what are you looking for?

Lpfan4ever

Click on your username in the top right and your various settings are in the dropdown menu.

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, we switched over to the new software end of July.

Haven't seen you in a while, hope you're doing well. (IIRC you were originally from Masham weren't you? ).

r0k0

Folding Team
Yeah, we switched over to the new software end of July.

Haven't seen you in a while, hope you're doing well. (IIRC you were originally from Masham weren't you? ).

Yessir !

and if you don't like the dark theme, there is a light theme available too.

Ah hell nah i love black theme everywhere ! ( easier on my weak blue eyes ) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

r0k0

Folding Team
You'll get used to it pretty quick. It is different but a much needed improvement. I'm drawing a blank on USER CP though... what are you looking for?

all good man, figured out that forum drop down and threads with my post is like the user cp now, so perfect !