What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

LaughingCrow

Website
moz.execulink.net

Soultribunal

Staff member
I have never seen this game before today. I am going to have to check it out now, I love tank Warfare!

ST

LaughingCrow

Website
moz.execulink.net
I have never seen this game before today. I am going to have to check it out now, I love tank Warfare!

ST
Welcome to join our platoon and I'll help you sort out the Tech Trees and into the 'grind' to get to a better tank and upgrade it. The game just went live (April 11) but technically still in beta.

System requirements are low. 15 tanks (or artillery) vs 15 tanks on 15 maps (new maps to come).

Let me know if I can help (whether you join the clan or not). I was almost tempted to use the name Hardware Canucks, since it fits a tank game so well.

burebista

Free like a bird but if you want to take some shortcuts from that painful (sometimes) grind it's better to buy some gold from time to time. :)
Prices are OK IMO.

ilya

Aside from the matchmaking system and the occasional grind, it's a nice game. Purchasing gold is completely unnecessary and only helps with the grind a little. (unless you want to start platoons)

Soultribunal

Staff member
Welcome to join our platoon and I'll help you sort out the Tech Trees and into the 'grind' to get to a better tank and upgrade it. The game just went live (April 11) but technically still in beta.

System requirements are low. 15 tanks (or artillery) vs 15 tanks on 15 maps (new maps to come).

Let me know if I can help (whether you join the clan or not). I was almost tempted to use the name Hardware Canucks, since it fits a tank game so well.
Sure I'll join your platoon,
I put up a remarkable showing on Sunday. Was layed up for hours from an Appt so I decided to play.

7 Hours later I've got 4 German Tanks now, and I'm trying to beat my TD record.

Got 5 in one match with my Pazerjager 1 w/50mm gun.

This game is quick, awesome and I'm just having a blast.
Though my poor 38 T is getting the living crap kicked out of it.

ST