What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Lpfan4ever

Even my own team is invisible though, from beginning to end. I can see the green/red outlines but that's all.

Jackquelegs

I think it might have something to do with graphics settings since he mentioned how he couldn't even see them from the beginning

Lpfan4ever

Yay reading comprehension. I'm gonna try with the game at its lowest settings. Fullscreen or not didn't help anything. Hopefully it's not the beta drivers I'm running.

bissa

IGN kerradeph
if you have been playing the past week you have probably seen me flying across the field and creating pretty explosions out of either myself or the people around me.
just researched the VK3601, and now I just need to grind for the credits to buy it. may get gold so I can move my locked components from my PZ4 to it.

CTA

nice tip...

today, i just play with SG (wolfum) and lost... then play against jcmaz... lost the battle...

funny... when i got first kv yesterday... it was very very horrible tank... like less than 30% victories... until today i have better suspension, engine and 122mm gun... it helps a lot... better xp and credits... today... mouse and draydan and i awesomely play for many battles... my statistic for kv got much better... 55% victories... ( best record is 8 won in a row... after that lost one battle due stupid kids leave the base without defending the flag... and won 4 in a row again)

see WoT: Player Profile: CTA

i have 8k xp right now... i think i will skip the elite title for kv (without premium and its not easy) and do 16k exp to get kv3... should i?

Jackquelegs

The KV is not worth it. All it has going for it is the DERP gun (152mm)

Move to the IS tank line as soon as you can, they are the most overpowered/broken tanks in the game as we speak :thumb:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter