What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Soultribunal

Staff member
Yeah the IS line is the most overpowered lineup in the game.

They can Still be taken Down but it does take a considerable amount of Firepower.
Namely why I don't touch the russian Line is I am not a fan of Easy mode gaming.

Chris - Yes, it is addictive. I'd look away now before you get hooked in like me.

ST

bissa

once you get the VK3601H, don't let go. It'll be your biggest money maker unless you buy the Lowe :thumb:
I will not be buying the lowe. I checked the stats, and other than the armor/HP, my PZ4 beat it in everything if I had the 10.5 gun on it.

Jackquelegs

The 10.5 on the PzIV is a howitzer that has no penetration. The Lowe has magically sloped armor in the front , as well as a long 10.5mm AT gun that's marginally better than the L/68 found on my King tiger.

Trust me when I say this, I can 1-shot a PzIV with the Lowe, while the PzIV shots (even with the 75mm sniper gun) will bounce off my front armor most of the time. In your case, for any chance of damage you would have to spam HE shells, or buy premium ammo

bissa

I have taken out Lowes with my PZ4 with both guns. and yes it was on my own or with little help from another tank that kept up with me.

ilya

Interesting, wanna hop into training battle? I want to see this
The Lowe has paper thin armor, the reason it bounces so much is because of the slope. If you can get a well aimed shot, even tier 5/6 guns will penetrate.

bissa

ok, I now actually thing lowes are pretty good, just some really bad drivers with credit cards. looking forward to actually doing well in the KV3601, just bought it and have the mods on it, need to research the new turret, 88mm gun, and motor and I will be set.

bissa

the power of the VK series
and the 2 tanks lost were lost trying to take out the VK-S1. we were so close to running a perfect game.

Last edited:

mo' power

I finally got my tier7 T20 researched. Now I only need another 700K to buy it. I'll probably grind tonight and tomorrow and spend a little gold to pay for the rest. I can pull in about 160K-200K per day on a long grind with my small platoon of tanks. Die, exit battle, jump into another tank and repeat. I'd like to be in a tier8 by the end of the week.

Twitter