What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Jackquelegs

4r1OdO.png

I LOVE the type 59. Excellent mini-lowe :haha:

mo' power

I like it better than the pershing I used to have. At this rate I'll have enough cash for my already researched tanks in no time! Ferdi, IS and 3001 are already researched and I have 2 empty slots.

Jackquelegs

I like it better than my T44 and T54 combined! Just saving up money for anything actually. I'm grinding for an IS3 right now:thumb:

mo' power

I also need to grind for the next russian tank patch. If you have the KV with KV-2 turret, you get KV-1 and KV-2 free tanks and slots. If you have the IS-4, looks like a free russian TD (object 262) and slot and KV-3 you get a free T150 i believe.

mo' power

Wound up in a slugfest this morning with an IS-4 in my 59. He got me in the end, but I messed him up good. Got him down to 12% before he rammed me destroying my track and a shot to the turret.
What equipment setup are you using? I'm using a vent, rammer and gun laying drive. What would you recommend? Are you suffering any recurring damage? fuel, ammo rack, etc?

Soultribunal

Staff member
I put the Wet Ammo Rack on my Type59, it seems to die too easily by getting nailed in its rack.
Otherwise vents rammers, high quality oil and med kits.
Fun times, makes better money than the Lowe, and it can run circles around things rather than plod along haplessly.

-ST

Jackquelegs

I'm running vert stab, vents and rammer. I'm a dogfighter so I rarely give people to opportunity to aim for my ammo rack :haha:

PerryC

I got annoyed after the last patch, so I have only played it once or twice since then. It is not even installed on either my desktop or my laptop right now. Got screwed over by the changes to the tank tree, and have absolutely no desire to buy gold to sort it out.

Latest posts