What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Soultribunal

Staff member
I'm running vert stab, vents and rammer. I'm a dogfighter so I rarely give people to opportunity to aim for my ammo rack :haha:
Trust me, it won't do much good. Its like a T44. The AMMO rack is everywhere.

@Perry C - I hear ya mate, we all did to some lesser or greater degree. I enjoy the concept so I keep on going. Its fun to play a tank!!

-ST

Jackquelegs

I have a T44 and run it without WAR. I've been ammo racked more in the VK3601 than the T44/type 59 :biggrin: Cuz I'm srs bsns

PerryC

@Perry C - I hear ya mate, we all did to some lesser or greater degree. I enjoy the concept so I keep on going. Its fun to play a tank!!

I am knocking the concept, it definitely is fun at times. Nor, am I knocking the fact that the developers are trying make a couple of dollars... I am just a cheap bugger.

I just got really frustrated with the change to the tech tree. I was enjoying working my way up the tree, getting all the reasearch and so on (in other words the grind). With that change, all that work was essentially invalidated, my tank suddenly became elite and I have almost 30k experience on that tank that I could not use without buying gold. Now I know its not that great an amount of gold, but to me thats not the point.

burebista

M3 Lee was nothing compared to grind for T34's 120 mm gun. :doh:
Those were my worst 5 days in WoT (and I'm playing since Open Beta). :haha:

mo' power

TNT is currently holding two provinces! We need more recruits! Eack clan war tanker received 50 gold to buy gold ammo for the battles.

burebista

Guys I really need a break from WoT. Do you know some rehab establishments or such? :doh:

Attachments

Soultribunal

Staff member
20K away from my Maus, and managed to get the Jagdtiger over the weekend.
Gotta say, although it packs a punch, they gotta fix the JT's armor a bit. Everything pen's it...

-ST

Twitter