What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

JMCD

Nice. I just got my JP elited the other day as well, it really moves with that top engine! I found the T32 to just be a T29 with more HP and bounces less shots. Same gun, not much else really. I'd go for the Ferdi!

PerryC

I find the T29 bounces alot of shots already, mind you I wouldn't mind it bouncing more. I have more Steel Walls in it than all the other tanks I have played combined. I am only about ~600k credits or so from getting the Ferdi, crew is almost at 100% complete on camouflage.

What equipment are you running on your JPanther

Soultribunal

Staff member
Optics , Vents Rammer

Our camo values are borked so I want ROF and Crew Ability to be Max.
JP is 59% W/L right now with 100% Camo Vlaue.

You will love the 128 on the Ferdi...it will be like you died and went to heaven.
I love rollin in my Ferdi, I really do.

As for the T32, I gotta admit besides a lower profile and steeper angles you will find it is very lacklustre for what you go up against. But that apparently improves once you get the 110E5.

Because I bought enough garage slots to play almost every tank I keep all the ones I upgrade from. My T29 I enjoy playing more than the T32 to be honest.

-ST

PS - I renamed the thread finally since TNT Is dissolved.

PerryC

Running with Binocs, cam net and rammer on my JP right now. They seemed to have made a difference.

Going to have to break down and get me some gold to demount the rammer before I move to the Ferdi. I haven't bought gold, the only extra slot I have is from dumping the Tetarch--which I didn't like. It also means I don't have a lot of room to keep extra tanks around, so I sell them off as I upgrade. So I demount the rammer before I sell the JP or I lose it.

JMCD

I'm running the same combo as you. I typically stay stationary so I feel like camo helps, not entirely sure though.

I'm about 70k research from my Ferdi, not rushing towards it but I am looking forward to that tier 10 gun.

PerryC

I am still not entirely sure how well the camo works. There has been a few times where I was sure I was hidden and got shot, but I may not have been entirely concealed to begin with.

Definitely looking forward to hitting people with the big gun, not really looking forward to paying for it though.

yycraven

Here you all talking about your big tanks, and tank destroyers. I got my VK3601H which that tank is a POS, love my PzIII/IV and my Sherman M4A3E8 which I just got.
I have a long road before getting to the Patton or E100

Soultribunal

Staff member
Here you all talking about your big tanks, and tank destroyers. I got my VK3601H which that tank is a POS, love my PzIII/IV and my Sherman M4A3E8 which I just got.
I have a long road before getting to the Patton or E100

I have all the VK's and Sherman Variants, I love playing them too. VK has 300 Games I think and a 60% ratio for me. Great little killer,

-ST

Birk

Just got the 122mm D-25T (teir 8)gun on my IS, I was using the 100mm and skipped the first 122mm. Not sure i find this one to be worth the 20,000xp to purchase yet. 70k xp now away from my IS-3.

jcmaz

You must get the second 122mm gun. The increase in ROF is well worth it. It's basically what you'll use in your IS3 anyway until you get the BL9.