What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

mo' power

TNT (True North Tankers) recruiting for a new clan for the upcoming World of Tanks Clan Wars. Apply to the clan on the clans tab on the main WOT site or post a message here:

True North Tankers recruiting Canadians and people from the USA - World of Tanks official forum

Forum:
TrueNorthTankers.freeforums.org • Index page

We have been using Team Speak 3 beta to communicate. Members from across Canada and the USA. (Note some of us are still with CTR clan and migrating over to TNT).

regards
I just signed up for the TNT forum and I'll join the clan in the morning when I get home from work.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I appologize in advance for thsoe who have tried to platoon me and I haven't noticed. That damn little thing that flashes in the corner rarely if ever catches my eye, so sorry Jack and Laughing hehehe, I'll try and pay more attention.

Nice run there with that tank, enjoy it till the Patch drops lol.

ST

Player name: Wolfrum.

Jackquelegs

The 8.8 cm KwK 43 L/71 makes the Tiger somewhat bearable to use. Still no good against equivalent classes :haha:

Latest posts

Twitter