What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Adzsask

Ya I might spend $20 on some help so I can make a tier 2 or 2 into farming tanks, need some more income, takes me a few battles to research, then a few more to make some cash to buy the upgrades, also the higher end rounds are one hitting me, might need a few of those also :) Sticking to tier 2, and 3 until I get comfortable with shooting stationary, then once I try some moving while shooting then I will get into the higher tiered tanks with more speed/suspension.

PerryC

True enough, the KV5 takes a lot of practice and skill to get done right, its a hard tank for me to keep above 55%. That being said if you get put right at the top, you can sometimes pull off amazing things.
I gotta find the screenshot but I survived with a Steel Wall for receiving 223 hits.

It can be a fun tank , but you need to damage things to get $$$$. And it doesn't always do that well.

No worries on getting one of those tanks, was just saying thats all :)

-ST
I like crunching KV-5s, they are very squishy if you know where you are aiming. I don't bounce all that many shots from them.

The Lowe or the T34 are more to my play style, I just have other plans with the $60 it will take to get one of them.

I run a T20 (US Tier 7 medium tank) for credit grinding. It's low, fast, and packs a deadly punch with the 90mm gun. However, it's really squishy :(
I find the T20 really squishy... got some speed, but it goes splat nicely :ph34r:

Soultribunal

Staff member
I like crunching KV-5s, they are very squishy if you know where you are aiming. I don't bounce all that many shots from them.

The Lowe or the T34 are more to my play style, I just have other plans with the $60 it will take to get one of them.

I find the T20 really squishy... got some speed, but it goes splat nicely :ph34r:
KV-5's have some wierd bouncing effects even if you know where to shoot.
I've bounced quite a few long 128 shells from my JT On them. They have bouncionium for armor but, thats to be expected.

Lowe is still the premier money maker. Its gun has heat seeking shells.

-ST

yycraven

Was playing last night with my M5 and I had a KV-5 bounce a shot off me, which i found strange mind you so did the guy using the KV-5.
But the ferni shot did not bounce..
I got the premium cause of the 15% off, which to me saved some coin. I use my tier 4 to 6 to make xp and coin.
Not to sure as of yet to either get the slugger or the T20, still like using my hez with the 105mm on it with HE.
Got enough coin to get the stugIII but not sure as of yet.

I see more and more of lowes playing compared to T34's now where before was the other way around.
Figured I will just try and get the T29 its close to the T34 http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/members/soultribunal.html.

Soultribunal your right the VK tanks once you know how to use them they are fun.
VK3001H makes me some good coin and xp

Twitter