What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

yycraven

Running means you'll only die tired...or out of gas :rofl: It will be interesting platooning with ST again in the Ferdi.

I'll use my VK3001H it has lots of gas to run away from you two..lol
The Tiger not the P the other, wish it had more armor to it.

PerryC

Actually, with fully upgraded engines the Ferdi can move at a pretty good clip....surprisingly fast actually. Looking forward to giving the 128 a proper evaluation tonight.

Adzsask

Well tried out about 20 tanks, sadly the tank I am best with is the Bison hahaha, anything other then a 50 cal one shots it, but I am averaging 6 kills per round, not to shabby.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Yeah I think I am in the 70% range with the Bison. It just demolishes stuff for its tier, and teaches you how to lob slower moving shells at faster tanks. Excellent practics. Though trust me, you may love the Bison but wait till you get a Hummel....its love!

-ST

Jackquelegs

Yeah I think I am in the 70% range with the Bison. It just demolishes stuff for its tier, and teaches you how to lob slower moving shells at faster tanks. Excellent practics. Though trust me, you may love the Bison but wait till you get a Hummel....its love!

-ST
Hummel and GWP are borderline OP for arties. Both will fire fast enough to be a pest on the battlefield, and give a painful sting. Too bad Hummel only holds 18 rounds for the upgraded gun, so you gotta be careful with your shots :clap:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Now that mate, is a good game with the Ferdi.

Trust me, you will see why I bought a Garage Slot just for it.

-ST

Latest posts

Twitter