What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Soultribunal

Staff member
Enable replay in the settings menu. Then under the game root folder it should have a folder called replays. Close your game, then just double click the replay files which opens it via WoT. There you can do everything you see.

I just captured it with FRAPS and uploaded it to youtube from there :thumb:
Oh I know about making it save replays, just didn't know how you ported them to YouTube.

I'll try that with FRAPS later then and see how the upload goes.

-ST

Adzsask

Server down, or my game got messed up somehow in the nght when my PC was turned off.

yycraven

It is pre-emptive maintaince. Its up now and running.
Hope they fix the MM, hate going up against tier 9 and 10 when only a 5 and in a M5..
Mind you even in a Tiger being a tier 7 its no match for tier 9 and 10's.

Soultribunal

Staff member
It is pre-emptive maintaince. Its up now and running.
Hope they fix the MM, hate going up against tier 9 and 10 when only a 5 and in a M5..
Mind you even in a Tiger being a tier 7 its no match for tier 9 and 10's.

I am really hoping for second German TD lineup after this.

-ST

Adzsask

Well I get matched with tier 4,5,6,7 every time now with my hetzer, and my T-28. It is OK with the T-28, but my poor little Hetz gets pummeled every time, makes getting XP next to impossible... for me anyways.

Jackquelegs

lower tier grind is harder and harder now since many people are jumping straight into T8 premiums and/or have better tanks..:blarg:

Latest posts

Twitter