What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Adzsask

Well got 3 new tanks this weekend Churchill, KV, and StuG3, liking them all especially the church everyone just lets you shoot away because they think your gun is useless but I get 4 kills per round average with the pea shooter :) Got the T150 today... so slow your just an arty warm up I didn't make the upgrade to the kv1s before the update.

Last edited:

yycraven

Well got 3 new tanks this weekend Churchill, KV, and StuG3, liking them all especially the church everyone just lets you shoot away because they think your gun is useless but I get 4 kills per round average with the pea shooter :) Got the T150 today... so slow your just an arty warm up I didn't make the upgrade to the kv1s before the update.

How do you like the T150.
I never did go Russian, the IS-4 and the IS-8 are hard to kill. Played a few matches against those tanks in my T29 boy they sure hurt when you are surrounded my 3 IS -8
Got the T29, and just got Tiger II and the T25 AT.

Adzsask

How do you like the T150.
I never did go Russian, the IS-4 and the IS-8 are hard to kill. Played a few matches against those tanks in my T29 boy they sure hurt when you are surrounded my 3 IS -8
Got the T29, and just got Tiger II and the T25 AT.
I am hoping the 2nd engine upgrade speeds it up, because it is like 22KPh downhill and I already upgraded the engine once...

yycraven

Got all the free tanks..oh there they go. Sold them all :haha:
And you did not give me any of them..:haha:

I really should log in and patch lol.
Its been a while since my computer was in about 100 pieces.

-ST

Why was your computer in pieces , and yes you should go get 7.3

I see you can buy the type 59 now.
Might have to buy it. Played last night and as I was looking to see what tanks were on, the other team had like 7 type 59's guess who won.. lol not our team.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Never knew you were a Mod on there and why did you resign. If that's okay to ask you.
I just don't have the time in my life anymore. I've been staff there for quite some time now.
I've been blessed by having a good window of good health for a change.
I'm taking advantage of that by doing things outside of a computer.

-ST

Twitter