What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Jackquelegs

Can't wait for some 1000dmg shots :haha: So far all T9 TDs and Meds gotten..just missing Maus for T10 heavy..and T92 for arty

can't wait for the french arty/TD. Foch some stuff up :haha:

PerryC

He is a huge pain now, lots of damage and crew hits. Lost both tracks, engine, gun and all my crew from a GWPanther near miss in my JT. Haven't played any of the new maps yet.

This was an encounter match on Himmelsdorf. I spawned on the slope of the hill facing the NE corner of the map. Turned around and went up the hill. The JT on my team bitched me out the whole time. At the top of the hill I ran into 6 of them trying to hit my team from behind.

I got the Tiger II after rolling down the other side of the hill and into the rail yard area.

Attachments

• shot_062.jpg
    shot_062.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 163
  • KV3.jpg
    KV3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 154

yycraven

So how is everyone finding the new 7.4 update and how they changed some maps around.
As well the new french tank line.

I have found some bugs already, with it.

Adzsask

if i press escape to soon afer a match, I crash to desktop... liking the tier 4 french TD grinding it up to tier 6 then tier 4 french SPG.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I love the little S40 even though I am still figuring out how to play the new French TD's.

The little ones are like RC cars, I can tuck them into wierd places and shoot, first game with the RE was Top Gun.
Feels good to be back in the fighting, though I will be waiting a bit before I go buying the New Premiums.

-ST

yycraven

I love the little S40 even though I am still figuring out how to play the new French TD's.

The little ones are like RC cars, I can tuck them into wierd places and shoot, first game with the RE was Top Gun.
Feels good to be back in the fighting, though I will be waiting a bit before I go buying the New Premiums.

-ST

Yea I'm using that little french TD, can go right up to tank and they can not hit you if there tracked. You just keep hitting then till they move.

I bought the IS-6 prem. Good tank, but wish it had the BL-9 gun on it. Instead of the 30, close to what the IS and KV-3 have.

PerryC

I haven't played any of the new french tanks, no room in my garage for them. Don't mind the new game modes at all, they require a slight change in thinking. WHen you think about there is no real change to what you are doing..... you have 1 objective and 2 ways of getting that objective. Mind you some of the maps with assault are interesting, especially with the reduced time limit.

I have almost 150k xp and climbing built up on my JTiger waiting for the tier 10 TDs, and built up just shy of 6 million credits.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I haven't played any of the new french tanks, no room in my garage for them. Don't mind the new game modes at all, they require a slight change in thinking. WHen you think about there is no real change to what you are doing..... you have 1 objective and 2 ways of getting that objective. Mind you some of the maps with assault are interesting, especially with the reduced time limit.

I have almost 150k xp and climbing built up on my JTiger waiting for the tier 10 TDs, and built up just shy of 6 million credits.

I love the new game modes, and the fact that I have a JT and I'm building up XP and credits makes me happy for the launch of the new JPZE100 TD. That being said I do want the other TD lineup promised to use as well (German).

Nice amount of XP on the JT there Perry, You running it often?

-ST

burebista

So how is everyone finding the new 7.4 update and how they changed some maps around.
As well the new french tank line.

I have found some bugs already, with it.
CTD exiting battle, Assault mode on Malinovka in high tiers is pure crap, French TD's are meh until Tier 7.
But now birds are singing, frogs are croaking and bells are ringing. :rofl:

Painbringer71

CTD exiting battle, Assault mode on Malinovka in high tiers is pure crap, French TD's are meh until Tier 7.
But now birds are singing, frogs are croaking and bells are ringing. :rofl:

Don't forget there is a pig sound on one of the farms ~ It was a what the hell was that....must have ran over an invisible pig :)

Latest posts