What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Wi-Fuzzy

I play this game...it is fun. Right now I have the VK 3002 and am upgrading it.....wich means I die alot. But I still have fun. Would have more fun if the matchmaking system would put me with some tanks I could actually kill.....but they gotta give some excuse to buy gold in the game. I'm to cheap...I'm gonna see how far I can get for free. BTW...can I join a clan or do you have to a paying member to do that?

Pelt

God damn you all for starting this thread! I haven't stopped playing this game since reading about it here 2 days ago,lol. This is addictive as heck. It's got a good learning curve not to difficult to use the tanks but tactics are the key to success and that is what takes up your time. Great little game but I wish to heck I didn't know about it :haha:.

Anyway add me if you wish, I would love to play this game with some folks on TS so we could play more effectively.

JohnnyCanuck77

belgolas

I am in love with this game and wish to make many babies....

Anyways wow 10 kills! Best I've done is 8 :(..

The VK3601 is a very good tank and is a bit overpowered for its class. Right now I have a KV, KV3, KV1S, T34-85, SU85, SU-8. I upgrade everything on every tank before moving on to the next tank. I know I am crazy but thats a lot of fun for me.

One thing I highly recommend is buy a manual fire extinguisher and a repair kit. Those 2 consumables have saved so many of my tanks. Can't tell you how important they are. Also once you get up to the higher end tanks that take many battles to upgrade I recommend getting some modules like for arty get 10% reduced reload time and aim. Also NEVER waste gold on the awesomely over powered ammo. I know it is awesome but just pisses away money. Not worth it.

CTA

tonight i will download and try a give... but is there any pratice or something for newbie to learn?

and is there any requirement to join? like country, rank, etc, etc?

kongfoo911

You guys still recruiting?...Love WoT...played in Beta..but got sick of the TK...lol Just my luck :biggrin:

mo' power

Today took a huge bite out of a panzer IV with my M3 light tank. I pretty much ran circles around him plinking away when a T1 heavy came around the corner and rammed me. My M3 is my mini moneymaker when I'm grinding for a new tank. Some maps I just zoom along the back road until I run smack dab into a group of spread out tanks. I'll zigzag around and plink at them for about 20-30 seconds then roll right on through. Talk about dirt flying around! My teammates get a kick out of it.:haha: Until I run into arty. They always seem to be hiding in the small bushes. 1 hit, kapoof!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter