What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

ilya

The 105 on my Jagdpanther costs 1030 credits a shot...

I normally play solo, but if you see me on I'm always up for a grouping. IGN: ilya17

burebista

PzIV and VK3601H were my main moneymakers in Open Beta. Both are awesome tanks (especially VK which I drive it for around 600 matches).
But Tiger/King Tiger are just a PoS (and a major disappointment for me because I love Tiger family). Module damage and crew dead at almost every shoot from almost any tier. Meh.
Now I'm with T29 (along my trusty SU-85/100). Pure fun.

Attachments

• t29.jpg
    t29.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 178

trayton

So how fun is this? I'm still mostly just doing a bit of CS:S and then still HUGE into HON which I'm pretty good at now (lol like 900 matches do that for you!)

ilya

So how fun is this? I'm still mostly just doing a bit of CS:S and then still HUGE into HON which I'm pretty good at now (lol like 900 matches do that for you!)

If you weren't competitive at the CAL IM/M level in CS, you'd probably like it. The game is more of a tactical shooter that focuses less on aim/reaction time and more on teamwork and tactical maneuvering/play.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Yeah for sure, I'm keeping it for its legacy, even just to look at.

One thing they really need to fix is the paper thin armor and modules made out of glass

Yeah that complaint is everywhere on the forum. I've added you guys both to my profile, just had to run away for those damn good hamburgers Jack :ph34r::ph34r:

There is definitive favortism for some tanks over others, they won't put the 80mm Plates on the StuGIII but otherwise it doesn't matter. Nerf it all you want and I'll still win.
its really a good tactical game that has a shooter feel and RTS almost play to it.
With the when your dead your dead kinda feel of Counterstrike.

Lovin' it.

ST

Latest posts