What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

terrybear

Banned
I am afraid to ask, but what are you guys getting for fps? Both my laptop and desktop meet min spec, but neither meets recommended spec. The desktop tops out around 19 fps, the laptop gets about 30-35 fps tops. Fun to play, but a bit of a pain when your targets disappear then reappear beside you cause your system can't keep up to the game.

With everything set at MAX that you can @ 1920x1200 ... i'll max out on some maps 140 fps & minimal 32 fps & that is with what I have in my sig. The graphics n such are alot like the f2p fps combat arms I play & on that game i hit on most of its maps 60+ fps on the minimal side & 300 fps on the max side with all settings maxed out.

I laugh at alot of these review sits that claim the X6 is no good for gaming meanwhile it has = if not surpast what I was normaly gettin on my previous X4 955 be.:punk:

PerryC

With everything set at MAX that you can @ 1920x1200 ... i'll max out on some maps 140 fps & minimal 32 fps & that is with what I have in my sig. The graphics n such are alot like the f2p fps combat arms I play & on that game i hit on most of its maps 60+ fps on the minimal side & 300 fps on the max side with all settings maxed out.

I laugh at alot of these review sits that claim the X6 is no good for gaming meanwhile it has = if not surpast what I was normaly gettin on my previous X4 955 be.:punk:

My laptop is cranking out the 30 fps or so at 1366 x 768 with all settings at low

Can't remember what resolution I have the game set on my desktop, and all settings are low there too, and it achieves a whopping 19 fps if I am lucky.

terrybear

Banned
My laptop is cranking out the 30 fps or so at 1366 x 768 with all settings at low

Can't remember what resolution I have the game set on my desktop, and all settings are low there too, and it achieves a whopping 19 fps if I am lucky.

Might be time to look at a upgrade then, thing is pc componets of decent power are cheap nowadays to do so.

whats your desktops specs btw ?

PerryC

Might be time to look at a upgrade then, thing is pc componets of decent power are cheap nowadays to do so.

whats your desktops specs btw ?

Already started a thread over in the New Builds forum on a new system. Its jsut going to take me a little while to get it sorted out.

I forgot to mention before I use 031mortar in game. Not going to join a clan or anything until I get my new system. Don't want to be dragging anybody or a team down with my playing abilities or lack thereof

Wi-Fuzzy

I am afraid to ask, but what are you guys getting for fps? Both my laptop and desktop meet min spec, but neither meets recommended spec. The desktop tops out around 19 fps, the laptop gets about 30-35 fps tops. Fun to play, but a bit of a pain when your targets disappear then reappear beside you cause your system can't keep up to the game.

I'm 70-90 fps, @ 1920x1200 and that takes an i7 @ 3.8 six gigs of ram and 2 275 GTXs.

edit...I wonder if I have sli enabled...?

LaughingCrow

There's been a lot of lag the last two days. From what I read on the WoT forum, this is typical with a large patch. However, it's annoying to think you've crept up to a corner and suddenly find yourself in the open and dead from two enemies who don't seem to have any lag.

Jackquelegs

It took me 3 shots to take down a 15% T-43 with the 105mm on the Lowe...mostly because he was traveling at warp 9.98 from the lag :doh:

Latest posts