What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Lpfan4ever

I just got stuck a lot at the bottom of the tiers for a lot of games, and I can't do the scouting or flanking worth a crap. Now I'm getting some bigger, more accurate guns so I can snipe like I enjoy. KV with the 107mm, Hetzer with the 105mm and my money/XP maker, Matilda.

JMCD

I'm really starting to like this game. Started off with the MS-1, T26,46,28 and finally up to a KV. Just shy of getting the top gun for it (not the derp...107 or 109?). Also been working hard and up to a Hetzer on the german side. Finally getting fun and doing better. I may have to look into this whole clan thing.

Lpfan4ever

Seems like you're doing the same thing I did. German TDs and Russian tanks. The KV's other big gun, the 14400XP one is the 107. All I can say about the Hetzer is get that engine up to the best one fast or else you will be bitching a lot as you slowly crawl your way through a map.

JMCD

Seems like you're doing the same thing I did. German TDs and Russian tanks. The KV's other big gun, the 14400XP one is the 107. All I can say about the Hetzer is get that engine up to the best one fast or else you will be bitching a lot as you slowly crawl your way through a map.
Yep! One of my friends started playing so I figured I'd start a new path with something else. The engine was the first thing on that hetzer, stock one is awful. I'm up to about 11500 XP for that gun, will be nice to do some good damage to big guys.

wow, 5 days of awesomeness!

Lpfan4ever

Got a good game on my KV for the first win, got near 6k XP. Gave me enough incentive to use some of my Free XP to unlock the 107mm. Will definitely be abusing the 5x all this weekend.

Nexitus

Yea, definitely need to get that 1 match in a day for this weekend for sure. Its the difference of a new tank or new gun per win almost haha

CTA

kv with derp = 8k credit and 40k credit ;] (just have to ask)

btw anyone knows about pz38h? is it excellent moneymaker at its tier? i dont think lowe/kv5 is worth to buy (almost 40usd) since i am grinding up the heavy american tank (m3lee at this moment)

Nexitus

The KV without any weapon upgrades makes me want to puke. It is just a terrible gun. It can't penetrate anything!

I think I've been told the pz38h is a good money maker and so is the M3 lee.

Latest posts