What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

Lpfan4ever

PzIII wasn't too great for it's tier besides going into their base at 50kmph and killing arty. The PzIV is slower and uses the same 50mm gun that can't penetrate a thing. I am regretting going up this German tank tree.

Nexitus

Panzer IV and VK3601 is pretty damn solid tanks once upgraded. American and Russian lines is such a painful grind.

PerryC

Get the upgraded turret and the 75mm gun for the Pz IV....makes a huge difference as I found last night.

Jackquelegs

Idiots that hit the mantlet on an american tank...the gun can be disabled only if it penetrates the mantlet or hits the barrel :whistle:

ilya

Funny enough I found out yesterday that the PzIV's turret at certain angles can bound a SU85's 107mm :whistle:

It can bounce a Jagdtiger's long 128... I get pretty annoyed since it's happened to me on more than one occasion. I think I don't need to aim since it's a 1 shot kill, but it always comes back to bite me.