What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

PerryC

Holy crap the KV is horrible stock. I am finding all the Russian tanks have awful accuracy.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I have yet to play a tank I truely liked as stock.
I am griding just about everything for credits to get my E100...its a long road lol.

Russian guns might have crap accuracy, but when they Hit...god it hurts.

-ST

Jackquelegs

I sold my E100..it's such a PoS now that everyone knows where to pen you..

But yeah..I think the T110E5 is pretty good stock..:ph34r::ph34r::rofl:

Soultribunal

Staff member
I sold my E100..it's such a PoS now that everyone knows where to pen you..

But yeah..I think the T110E5 is pretty good stock..:ph34r::ph34r::rofl:

Thats fine, its got a nice gun on it so I will take the sacrifice. I don't mind being the glass cannon.

My MAUS does pretty good, I almost have it to 60% win now but its a damn struggle because the Gun lets it down. They should really give the MAUS the JT final gun..you would have good times then.

-ST

Jackquelegs

Thats fine, its got a nice gun on it so I will take the sacrifice. I don't mind being the glass cannon.

My MAUS does pretty good, I almost have it to 60% win now but its a damn struggle because the Gun lets it down. They should really give the MAUS the JT final gun..you would have good times then.

-ST

Well the gun great vs anything below T10 :haha:

I would love the long 128 on the Maus..but then people would cry about how OP it is. Funny enough I'm playing TDs and arties more now. One shotting people is too satisfying :clap:

and congrats on getting promoted :thumb:

Jackquelegs

French low tier is ABSOLUTELY PAINFUL. It gets much better once you hit the ARL44 (not the M4 1945, it sucks hard for T7) and AMX13 75 on the light tree

PerryC

I have all of 10 games in the French tanks. That is likely the only games I am going to ever play in them.

Soultribunal

Staff member
French low tier is ABSOLUTELY PAINFUL. It gets much better once you hit the ARL44 (not the M4 1945, it sucks hard for T7) and AMX13 75 on the light tree

It really depends on which ones you play. I am a sucker for punishment but I literally bought myself out of the AMX40 and B1....god they sucked lol...

As for the rest of the tanks, so far so good I am actually playing the M4 1945 a lot, and although not the best W/L I can make it work so long as someone else plays sponge to all the incomming shells.

It all depends on playstyle the tanks you do best in, I am still learning the french line and still making sense of the American line.

Thanks for the grats, been almost a year of hard work but Making it that far onto Wargammings staff is awesome. Next step up is Game Master. And I believe that is a paid position.

-ST

PerryC

Now I have both my T29 and Jpanther elited. I guess I better decide which one I want to upgrade first....but I am having way too much fun in both of them.