What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

PerryC

Got Sniper from this one, gave me Kays Medal Class II for getting 100 awards. Too bad the x5 didn't apply to credits as well. The buggers got me in that few seconds after the cap hits 100 before the game actually ends too...lol

Attachments

• shot_011.jpg
    shot_011.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 108

Adzsask

Well i'm hooked after an hours gameplay hahaha, they sure have better/quicker tanks then me, but I will get up there soon enough.

yycraven

Well i'm hooked after an hours gameplay hahaha, they sure have better/quicker tanks then me, but I will get up there soon enough.

Oh it won't take long to get better tanks.
I just went and got myself a prem account :doh:...lol

PerryC

I never went premium, if I have a bad game in either my T29 or my Ferdi I lose credits, and can lose in a big way. The Ferdi costs ~11K to repair, and 1030 credits a round...and it carries 40 rounds. The game in the screen shot above was a decent game for me, and I made ~5k after paying repairs and ammo. If that had been a loss, I likely would have lost at least 5k.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I never went premium, if I have a bad game in either my T29 or my Ferdi I lose credits, and can lose in a big way. The Ferdi costs ~11K to repair, and 1030 credits a round...and it carries 40 rounds. The game in the screen shot above was a decent game for me, and I made ~5k after paying repairs and ammo. If that had been a loss, I likely would have lost at least 5k.

There are two schools of thought. Either run Premium and have some low tier tanks to grind credits or, make the one time expense of a Lowe/KV5/T34 and have fun that way, Since those machines print credits.

I have, Lowe, KV5 and Type59 + Premium. I am never shy for credits. But thats just me, I don't mind supporting the game. And its better than WoW so...

-ST

PerryC

Lowe and T34 are probably the only 2 premium tanks I would consider getting. I am not really sure I want to spend that much on a tank though. It took me a year to get around buying the gold I did buy. I don't mind supporting games/companies either just right now I don't see the need.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Lowe and T34 are probably the only 2 premium tanks I would consider getting. I am not really sure I want to spend that much on a tank though. It took me a year to get around buying the gold I did buy. I don't mind supporting games/companies either just right now I don't see the need.

True enough, the KV5 takes a lot of practice and skill to get done right, its a hard tank for me to keep above 55%. That being said if you get put right at the top, you can sometimes pull off amazing things.
I gotta find the screenshot but I survived with a Steel Wall for receiving 223 hits.

It can be a fun tank , but you need to damage things to get $$$$. And it doesn't always do that well.

No worries on getting one of those tanks, was just saying thats all :)

-ST

jcmaz

I run a T20 (US Tier 7 medium tank) for credit grinding. It's low, fast, and packs a deadly punch with the 90mm gun. However, it's really squishy :(

Latest posts