What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

yycraven

This is my highest xp and coin for this tank yet. VK3001H :biggrin:

18364f8d3430163aa.jpg

Soultribunal

Staff member
I have the E75 and E100..almost to the E50.

I have not had any true success with the Panther 2, its making the grind to the E50 almost too much....but we shall see.
E75 I do well with, almost to E100...and regardless of its weakspots the E100 has one hell of a gun.

-ST

Jackquelegs

I have not had any true success with the Panther 2, its making the grind to the E50 almost too much....but we shall see.
E75 I do well with, almost to E100...and regardless of its weakspots the E100 has one hell of a gun.

-ST

The Panther 2 I think, is one of the best Tier 8 mediums around. Solid front hull that occasionally bounces D10T or lesser guns. Pretty good straight line speed but turns like a truck, but mounts the legendary 88mm L71 which is a force to be reckoned with.

Nice all round tank and can penetrate most things you get matched up against.

E75 is plain OP if you know how to use it :ph34r: and the E100 just has no place in pub games I guess..it's a more armoured T30 in my books, but trading pen for mobility..you pretty much gotta hull down in this to be relatively impervious :thumb:

burebista

...and regardless of its weakspots the E100 has one hell of a gun.
Yeah, good for flanking with regular AP or head-on with gold ammo. :angry2:
Nevertheless hitting for 800+ damage is...refreshing. :haha:

It's a pity though that it is penetrated in lower plate or front turret or turret ring regardless of angling...
It needs a buff or for penetration or for lower plate. Otherwise IMO E-100 is the worst T10 heavy.

yycraven

Question, so last two battles I was in tanks were shooting me but I could not see them. How is it they can see me and I can not.
Like 5 tanks shot me I think I got one round out... lol

Soultribunal

Staff member
Question, so last two battles I was in tanks were shooting me but I could not see them. How is it they can see me and I can not.
Like 5 tanks shot me I think I got one round out... lol

They were beyond your effective view range and probably in camo.
If we have say a scout lighting up the enemy forces from beyond there visual range I can fire in my TD's with impunity until someone from there team 'spots' me.

-ST

PerryC

Got the 128 for my Ferdi, haven't had too much of a chance to check it out. I do know that I one shot a Type 59 with it last night, and smacked a Object 704 from the front for just shy of 1000 damage. Lucky critical hits in both cases, but still very nice to see all the same.

yycraven

Got the 128 for my Ferdi, haven't had too much of a chance to check it out. I do know that I one shot a Type 59 with it last night, and smacked a Object 704 from the front for just shy of 1000 damage. Lucky critical hits in both cases, but still very nice to see all the same.

Now I know to turn the other way and run when you or Soultribunal are play and have the ferni...lol

I just researched the Tiger, but shy of coin for it.

PerryC

Running means you'll only die tired...or out of gas :rofl: It will be interesting platooning with ST again in the Ferdi.

Soultribunal

Staff member

Nice nice! We will have to run them again :)

-ST

Latest posts