What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

yycraven

I am stuck guys which you you research T20 or M36 Slugger.
Thinking of the T20 so I can get my T29 but not sure.

Jackquelegs

T20 is a far superior tank overall..the 90 has great alpha and the paper-mache hull teaches you to fight like a guerilla (which improves battlefield awareness and game knowledge).

M36 slugger..essentially a way less mobile version of the T20 with the 90mm. But you do eventually get to the T25-AT which is tremendously good :thumb:

yycraven

T20 is a far superior tank overall..the 90 has great alpha and the paper-mache hull teaches you to fight like a guerilla (which improves battlefield awareness and game knowledge).

M36 slugger..essentially a way less mobile version of the T20 with the 90mm. But you do eventually get to the T25-AT which is tremendously good :thumb:

Yea I think I will go for the T20 first then,fight like a guerrilla. Then M36 after
Thanks Jack :thumb:
I meant to say was the M26 not T29

Jackquelegs

Yea I think I will go for the T20 first then,fight like a guerrilla. Then M36 after
Thanks Jack :thumb:
I meant to say was the M26 not T29

NP good luck on your grind. I'm on the same boat as you :thumb: Grinding for the Patton and E50 at the same time. It's easier on the German line since the Panther 2 is such a beastly tank (pun intended)

yycraven

NP good luck on your grind. I'm on the same boat as you :thumb: Grinding for the Patton and E50 at the same time. It's easier on the German line since the Panther 2 is such a beastly tank (pun intended)

Yeah I did the research on the T20 now just got to get the coin 300K left to go for this tank. As well doing the research on the Tiger II then E75

The Patton does not to bad from what I see in battle's against heavies.

Went up against a Ferdi in my Tiger yeah bad idea..lol unless your behind it then you have a chance.

Deeival

Victory!
Battle: Steppes Saturday, April 21, 2012 7:25:19 AM
Vehicle: SU-14
Experience received: 4,160 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 69,690
Battle Achievements: Mastery Badge: Ace Tanker

:D I love the Su14

Jackquelegs

Enable replay in the settings menu. Then under the game root folder it should have a folder called replays. Close your game, then just double click the replay files which opens it via WoT. There you can do everything you see.

I just captured it with FRAPS and uploaded it to youtube from there :thumb:

Latest posts