What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

yycraven

I just don't have the time in my life anymore. I've been staff there for quite some time now.
I've been blessed by having a good window of good health for a change.
I'm taking advantage of that by doing things outside of a computer.

-ST

Well good for you, and being in good health is a great thing. Enjoy life cause there will be a time down the road well things change.

yycraven

This is my best run yet with my M36 slugger..
18364faffadcb6fa5.jpg

Jackquelegs

Nice round, especially with the slugger. I loathed it when I played it. Although the T25AT will be the best TD you've ever driven :thumb:

Adzsask

Well the T 150 is growing on me since I have it fully upgraded, but I am getting some nice kill #'s with my StuG3 so I alternate between the two.

yycraven

Nice round, especially with the slugger. I loathed it when I played it. Although the T25AT will be the best TD you've ever driven :thumb:

Yeah! I have the T25AT Researched but not sure yet if I should buy it.
The M36 does real well for me.
I have now started on the Russian tanks.

Well the T 150 is growing on me since I have it fully upgraded, but I am getting some nice kill #'s with my StuG3 so I alternate between the two.

Yea like me, I go between my T29 and the M36 both are fully upgraded.
As well have the STUG III researched, but did not buy it.. lol
Do you have a IS yet wondering how that tank is.

Adzsask

Yeah! I have the T25AT Researched but not sure yet if I should buy it.
The M36 does real well for me.
I have now started on the Russian tanks.

Yea like me, I go between my T29 and the M36 both are fully upgraded.
As well have the STUG III researched, but did not buy it.. lol
Do you have a IS yet wondering how that tank is.

No had a KV1S and didn't like it at all, working for the KV3 now, and the stug rocks!

yycraven

Ok I am stuck, between buying the T32 or the Tiger II
Don't know which one to get.. what do you guys think I should go with.

Jackquelegs

Personal choice? Tiger 2. But the T32 is nothing to laugh at, and is very dangerous in the hands of a good player

PerryC

Before the last update I ground through part of the KV to get the KV3, and then ground a good chunk of the KV-3. KV-2 to me is a waste of time, I am never going to get a S-51 so I sold it pretty quick. Finished off the KV-1 to get the KV-1S. No longer have the KV-1S as it doesn't interest me, and I don't feel like grinding through both Russian heavy lines at once. I kept the T-150 long enough to elite it, then it got sold as well.

I like the KV-3, having a fair amount of fun in it.

Also got a Jagdtiger the other night. I am having a lot of fun with it so far, not a real good money maker unless I have an extremely good game. I like playing TDs alot, so I find the German TD line to be a lot of fun at all tiers.

The VK3002DB is a lot fun to play as well, fast and reasonably hard hitting. Have the Panther researched, and another night or two should have the Tiger researched. Not sure which way I want to go there.

Have the M4A3E8, Pz IV, and T29 all fully researched and play them often as well.

I am pretty sure yycraven and I were on opposite sides of a mountain pass match the other night, but not entirely sure. I think he was in a T25AT. I was either in my KV-3 or E8. Didn't matter, it do to well for my team in that one.

Anyone else getting pestered by people you don't know with platoon/clan invites?

Latest posts