What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

CTA

both american td line is okay (french td line is somehow fun and op)... e3 is more impressive style in e4 imho... t95 is probably worst td ever (second is s40, third is su101) because nobody likes to platoon with you... lucky i managed 60% out of that pos td...

new british td line is looking nice... but i just start uc 2pdr yesterday... sooooo op... due to view range of 320m and accuracy stock gun at 75%... reminder me of marder2

i rather to use fosh155 or o268.... i will try o264 soon ( 50k xp left) ;]

edit: jp does not suck... probably most op td for t7 because of gun.. only suck at view range and camo but gun is made up for that (with your platoon guys who has some balls to scout for you...)

same for mle45...

Lpfan4ever

Finally got the long 88 for the JagdPanther, first game with it was awesome.

shot_004.jpg

shot_005.jpg

shot_006.jpg

yycraven

So tonight was getting my 2x of my arty this is what MM gave me for a battle....

Attachments

• shot_005.jpg
    shot_005.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 122

burebista

Dafuq? :shok:
Here in EU we have a 5 arty's/team limit. It looks like on NA servers is not available. :doh:

PerryC

No, the NA server has that limit as well. Every once in a while the match maker does a dump of all the tier 8 arty in queue........you end up with games like that. Had one game a week or two ago I was the only not arty tank in the game in my M103. Not fun at all.

Lpfan4ever

I unlocked the Hellcat today, holy crap I am in love. Even with the 76mm I'm killing everything, and best of all, I've survived most of my battles.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I unlocked the Hellcat today, holy crap I am in love. Even with the 76mm I'm killing everything, and best of all, I've survived most of my battles.

LP and I have been rick rollin it in our tanks as of late. Good times :)

Though I've taken a few days break to do some more Beta on WoWP.

-ST

bliz

I have 70 battles with AMX50F155,like it so far, stable 65% winrate,for the moment,the gun is amazing,it "one shoots" a E100 with a clip and ricochets are rare,293mm pen with standard ammo! Get it!

Latest posts