What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks

Technokat

you cant just buy your way to the top, you have to have the xp earned from playing to even be able to sit in the different tanks, and then you need to earn your upgrades. Gold is just for speeding up how much money you make to buy gear really. But you cant use the gear without earning it first.

burebista

That's the reason I will not play,you earn your merits on the battlefield not with paypal
But you can do that too. Nobody forces you to buy gold. It will be slow without gold but in the end you'll reach your goal.
And TBH my maximum fun was until Tier 5/6. After that is a more tactical game, depends very much on your team and sometime expenses are high so you need a good money maker backup or Premium account for a couple of days.
And with actual matchmaking system and invisible tanks I don't want to pay for this game. Yet.

LaughingCrow

I'm reading up on some of the tactics and concepts in the forums there and the game is far more sophisticated than I realized. Except I can't tell a lot of the tanks apart to use much of that strategy yet.

lastsplash

Just started playing a few days ago. 1940's arty with more accuracy than ca.2011 guided missiles and inviso-tanks are starting to get on my nerves but other than that this game is a lot of fun.

Latest posts