What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

WotLK out today

Evylldemon

Anyone pick up the game today? Anyone attend a midnight release?

Coming back after an ~8 month break to try out the new content. Stoked to get home and shut myself in for the weekend (minus quantum tomorrow night).

DurkaDurka

I broke my wow addiction a few months back so I'll be passing on this expansion. Warhammer is my new 'geek game' ;)

Enjoy though

Alwaysrun

Same here Durka, Spent 5500 hours to much on WoW. Broke the addiction almost 2 years ago and while it was fun I'll probably never play a MMORPG again in my life. I'm just glad I sold my toons for $850 US so that paid for my accounts, time and one visit to cali for a Blizzcon. I still like to watch WoW videos from time to time to see what new raid instances are going on, thats one thing I sorta miss is the whole community aspect.

Grantak

I quit due to school a year ago after playing from day 1. I actually have the expansion sitting on the kitchen counter because the folks knew I was sorta interested and decided to pick it up while near a store. Not sure if I should start again though...might not be worth it seeing as I'd only be able to play a couple hours a week. Sigh...I miss the good ol days of working, sleeping through high school and raiding till 1 in the morning.

Eagle Eye

Yeah Grantak it wouldn't take long for me to get sucked back into that world, but quite frankly I like having a girlfriend. Its funny how breaking the addiction over a year ago was probably just as hard as quitting smoking is now.

EE

Neolithium_Wpg

I have Lich King, but I'm getting stuff done on Warhammer first. Plus, the queue's for Mal'Ganis are in the 2,500-3,000 range....I'm not waiting 4 hours to get on a server LOL

perfecto

I picked it up yesterday, it's "more of the same" to be honest... with the exception of the death knight quests. They are _that good_.

Tazer-[X]

mmorpg = = many men online role playing girls

WoW = = world of wankcraft

(Q) uhhh, dude wheres my micro?
(A) I think its over there getting pwned by that Supcom player whos got sooo much micro he can play 4 instances of wankcraft while hes rolling a smoke and combing his hair

Latest posts

Twitter