What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Wow. Canadian MSI RMA is awesome!

qwerty

I sent my motherboard MSI K9a Platinum to them on Friday. They received it on Monday @ 11:02 am and had sent a replacement board to the shipping dept by days end.

Wow! That is what I call fast service.

I didn't have to call them like I usually do. I did nothing but follow the steps in the RMA slip.

Wow is all I can say.

I will make a post in the Canadian RMA experience post as soon as I receive the new board.

I never owned a MSI product before but will definitely take them into stronger consideration in the future.

I am sure it has to do with MSI having the part on hand etc and others may experience the varied success that I have but still....a company deserves to be applauded when
it does something well. Too often people only post when something bad happens, this just proves that good stuff happens too.

Sometimes companies get it right the first time :thumb:

qwerty

Item shipped this morning, got tracking number should arrive tomorrow...I am still shocked at the speed of this...

werty316

Great to hear and I didn't know MSI had an office in Canada.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Yes. They are one of the few companies that do. I believe it is in Markham, Ont.

Now if only they would release more products into the Canadian marketplace............

qwerty

Yes. They are one of the few companies that do. I believe it is in Markham, Ont.

Now if only they would release more products into the Canadian marketplace............

This is definitely something to take into consideration when buying hardware. It never even donned one me before this experience as this is the first time I have had to RMA something.

Companies with offices here should use this as a marketing ploy but on second thought I guess no company wants to admit that their products sometimes just don't work *gasp*, even though everyone knows that from time to time they simply don't. It is nice to know that some companies take CS and their warranties seriously.

I could have just as easily been writing a long rant on my frustrations...

Twitter