What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Wreckfest

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
So I saw this come up when it got added to Origin Premier. Bugbear is the same developer that made the FlatOut series 2004 - 2010 or so. I'm hooked again. It's not a technical simulator, but any time you get to play demolition derby it makes a great game in my books.

So if you like a smash-em-up style of driving game, check it out. It's 81% on Metacritic.

trayton

I also recently got this mind if I ask are you still using keyboard mouse or what controller? Debating if I want to get xbox one controller or see if i can find an awesome deal on kijiji for a g25 or g29

freeagent

I go either way.. sometimes I use kb and sometimes I use my ps4 controller. Since our move I lost my desk to my kids and the x58 rig. I have my kb/m on the coffee table and am hunched over, so I’ve been using the controller mostly for racing games and gtav. For FPS I get down in the dirt and sit on the floor with my legs under the coffee table.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I've used my keyboard and alternately an Xbox One controller. I haven't bothered digging out my G25 for this one yet, it's buried deep in the closet o' parts.

If you have ever played a racing game with keyboard and enjoyed it, you'd do fine on this. It's not a technical sim at all.

On2wheels

It's popular in the UK, I did one of Ben Dover's endurance races last year, I forget how many laps it was, took about 45min to an hour to finish it. I had no chance against those pros. Great smashemup game though, it's been through many updates over the years.