What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

WTB: 2900 XT stock cooler

alexgheseger

hey, it's my first time around here, but i desperately need a 2900 XT stock cooler for a spphire card. You see, the memory chips on one of my XT's are fried (bye bye crossfire :sad: ), and i need a stock cooler as my card is running on H20, which apparently voids the warranty. Anyway, I'm willing to pay MAX 35$ shipped for this thing. I need everything except the thermal pads.

Last edited:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Man, that's going to be a hard find. I have a pair right here but I don't have an aftermarket cooler for either of them so it's a no go right now. I'll look around and see what I can dig up.

alexgheseger

Man, that's going to be a hard find. I have a pair right here but I don't have an aftermarket cooler for either of them so it's a no go right now. I'll look around and see what I can dig up.
Yeah, don't i know it. Cool, thanks a bunch, if you manage to find one, i'll be your bestest friend 4evers!!!

Varroa

Brand?

A brand might be benificial. Sending a sapphire card back with a HIS stock cooler might raise some flags with the warranty department, what brand do you have? I have an HIS stock cooler I might be willing to part with for the right price.

Latest posts

Twitter