What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy WTB: SSD/NVMe PCI 3/4.0 1/2tb + Galaxy S21 Ultra 512GB + Nocuta A15 140mm

Solace

Items remaining,

"NO QLC NAND PLEASE, TLC and MLC only"
NVMe PCIe 3.0/4.0 4x 2/4TB let me know brand and pricing, Open box must show drive stats in photo's
SSD 1-2TB drives, Open box must show drive stats in photo's (prefer 2x 1TB to raid and a single 2TB)
Nocuta A15 140mm Chromax or normal (All accessories included) x3

Also looking for a,

S21 Ultra 512GB, colour is not relevant and am in no rush to acquire. Looking for someone who upgraded but prefers their older phone and just wants to pocket some cash before depreciation kicks in.
(Reciept and photo ID is to be presented at the time of transaction, inspection of the device will be performed to ensure its not a clone even if BNIB, NO EXCEPTIONS)

EMT outside of BC, must be verified or have some former reputation with online transactions.
Can pickup locally and is preferred. Address is required for any sale to progress, I do not meet at random locations to buy things.

Last edited:

Solace

bump, finished the eco buy, still looking for a few items for main build

Solace

bump
also for others i'm starting to see ryzen supply normalize west coast, more second hand chips are hitting places as 5900x orders are filled probably a month or so for things to be back in stock online

Solace

Bump,
Last realistic item to find in the next while is the RAM, rest will probably be bought new for zen 3/3080/noctua

Solace

probably holding out for next gen pci-e 4 nvme drives, seems silly to buy overpriced pcie 4.0 hardware that yields barely any improvement over hte 960pro 2tb i currently have. only the 980 pro and I think 2 other models being one WD and another provide a decent bump. The non pro 4.0 entry level NVME drives are on par with high end 3.0 ones.

Last edited:

Solace

bump, expanding NVMe and SSD criteria and added requirements for S21