What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Wtb/ wtt - tj07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

matsta31

Hi,

I recently saw a TJ07 face to face, it was love at first site :biggrin:

Before plunging and getting one retail, I want to take a chance and ask if someone has one to trade or sell.

I currently use a Mountain Mods Horizon White I'd be willing to trade in OR SELL FOR 200 $. I also got some watercooling gear available.

I'd prefer a silver TJ07 but will go for Black if the price is right. Window or no window is not really an issue for me. Could be a coolit boreas to !

top view of the Mountain Mods

DSC03434.jpg

Side pannel

DSC03428.jpg

Internal PA120.3 !
DSC03432-1.jpg

Last edited:

miggs78

Yea but they cost more towards $900 just for a case.. A new one in the market costs under $400..

matsta31

The case is under construction.... I was re-doing my loop for what must be the 5th time :) when I saw that TJ07, let me add some in piece pics of the case.

pictures added.

for 900 $ I would buy the coolit boreas instead

Last edited:

Lamb

Oh man...I always drool when I see a mountain mod case, the only problem is that I don't want a white case =(

Good luck finding one!

matsta31

That would be another good solution, then buy the Tj07 retail.... that would work too ! come to think of it, I would have a PA120.3 to sell with it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts