What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

WTF AMD!? RX 6500 XT Review

sswilson

Staff member
As I said.... the only market I can imagine for this card is budget "gaming" desktops from the big box stores. Comparisons to the GTX 1660 (what appears to be the current budget champ) don't make it very attractive at the price point it's going out at.

anabioz

I should be happy with the RX 590 8GB I just picked up then... What the heck is going on...

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I wonder if they are salvaging silicon that has a lot of issues to ease up on bottlenecks and shortages and this is what the result is.

honestly though...with all the wins and headway AMD has been making to do something this stupid just blows the mind.

anabioz

I wonder if they are salvaging silicon that has a lot of issues to ease up on bottlenecks and shortages and this is what the result is.

honestly though...with all the wins and headway AMD has been making to do something this stupid just blows the mind.

Something is telling me you remember the Phenom II X3 720s core-unlocks and Radeon 9500 to 9700 solder mod!

EDIT: What IF, there will be a way to do something more with this card... what if...

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Like making the 4x lane a full 16x by bridging lanes lol that's be a lil better but eh Media engine being removed sucks and the 64bit bus.

Latest posts