What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

WTS brand new crosair VX550

cmhyt

came back from RMA today,,,

since it was taking so long,,,i just bought a new one,,,

now crosair sent a brand new VX550 to me,,

,,,i just have 1 computer,,,so,,,i must sell it,,,

asking for $90+shipping OBO

best if you can pick it up yourself,,,
HWY7/BAYVIEW

if i must ship it,,
EMT is preferred

cmhyt

You do realize you can get a brand new TX650 for $90 right?
you realize the OBO? right

you realize i said price match in Toronto? right?

you realize that this is only a deal for Toronto people only right?

can you find a 90 buck non rebate vx550 in toronto? if you can i will lower the price

b1lk1

IF it is new and unused in the box AND includes the receipt for warranty purposes then $90 really isn't that bad:

Canada Computers - Power Supplies/Management > Desktop Power Supplies : Corsair CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX 12V 41A 24PIN ATX Power Supply Active PFC 120MM Fan.

$92.99 + 13% taxes = $105.08. Forget the rebate, I never factor them in since they are always a 50/50 chance of actually getting them.

Besides Mike_E, it is RUDE AS HELL to chime in with crapola like that in someone's for sale thread. Try using the private messaging function if you really need to question someone's price. A seller can charge whatever the hell they want, you don't have to buy it.

cmhyt

IF it is new and unused in the box AND includes the receipt for warranty purposes then $90 really isn't that bad:

Canada Computers - Power Supplies/Management > Desktop Power Supplies : Corsair CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX 12V 41A 24PIN ATX Power Supply Active PFC 120MM Fan.

$92.99 + 13% taxes = $105.08. Forget the rebate, I never factor them in since they are always a 50/50 chance of actually getting them.

Besides Mike_E, it is RUDE AS HELL to chime in with crapola like that in someone's for sale thread. Try using the private messaging function if you really need to question someone's price. A seller can charge whatever the hell they want, you don't have to buy it.
thanks alot for the bump and the persuade,,