What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy WTT 290X Tri-X - Ref 290X (WC'ing Stuff - Slim 240 Rad, MCP35X Pump, CPU Block)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeOnePack

Banned
As the title states. Let me know what you have.

I also have a Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X That I want to trade for a reference 290X + Cash.

Last edited:

clshades

I have an xspc 6 port 240 rad. 35mm. It might get a tiny bit wider with plugs on one side depending on what you use to plug the holes you don't need. Link is in my sig. Rad is barely used just dusty.

JoeOnePack

Banned
I have an xspc 6 port 240 rad. 35mm. It might get a tiny bit wider with plugs on one side depending on what you use to plug the holes you don't need. Link is in my sig. Rad is barely used just dusty.

I just did a bit more research and I think the only rads that will fit is the Black Ice GT Stealth or Alphacool Slim rad. Somewhere in the 29mm range.

CdnGhost

pm'd ya, also the best thin rad imo, is the alphacool st30 it's 30mm with a low fin density.
Used one in a hadron air case with some slim rads modded to sit inside the cowling
Of the rad and I got great results from it

JoeOnePack

Banned
pm'd ya, also the best thin rad imo, is the alphacool st30 it's 30mm with a low fin density.
Used one in a hadron air case with some slim rads modded to sit inside the cowling
Of the rad and I got great results from it

Thank you for the advice. The St30 and the GT Stealth are the only two rads that would fit. The ST30, might be tight, but nothing a little hand pressure can fix. :D

Definitely need two of whichever I can get my hands on first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts