What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy x79 lga 2011 motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Hi all looking for a X79 2011 board that'll support my i7 4960x and 32gb quad channel ram.

Can be matx/atx for under $170 if possible found a i7 3960x which I can use in my Intel Dx79SR board but would rather use my older parts for another project.

Lemme know what ya have avoiding ebay as there seems alot of Chinese boards that just don't fit the build.

Last edited:

MARSTG

Solace

yea the prices are absurd due to demand, i sold a tower to a co worker and thought it was a 100$ board until i checked ebay lol. you would be lucky to snag a entry level one at 200-220$ or so.

enaberif

Hi all looking for a X79 2011 board that'll support my i7 4960x and 32gb quad channel ram.

Can be matx/atx for under $170 if possible found a i7 3960x which I can use in my Intel Dx79SR board but would rather use my older parts for another project.

Lemme know what ya have avoiding ebay as there seems alot of Chinese boards that just don't fit the build.

Keep an eye on the era ebay site. I picked up a x79 board for $50 that just need a new cmos battery.

Its going to be a YMMV, but mine was good.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Yeah trying avoid those Chinese boards that don'tseem legit. Anything gourd is more then $200+ atm.

MARSTG

Given the fact you have a 6c/12t cpu maybe you should just sell the old flawed Intel tech and get yourself some newer AMD tech. Maybe a cheap Ryzen on a B450 mobo and upgrade to Zen2 when it comes to market.

clshades

I have a rampage extreme with water blocks collecting dust. Have the box and most of the crap it comes with. Make me an offer I can’t refuse. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts