What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Xaomi joins Huawei on US blacklist.

Mr. Friendly

I wonder how much stuff Biden will reverse / undo once he's in signed in.

for the most part, I just hope he terminates the tarriffs or at least defers them again and that Asus, EVGA, Zotec, etc, drop their prices by 25% again :p

gingerbee

I loved my Huawei phone but there right about one thing Samsung and Apple can't compete, their phones IMHO are far better for the price.
The wife had a Xiaomi phone and she was very happy with it but we both have moved on. I get all the chine spies on people so does google and apple I get there not governments but I don't work for the government so what are they stealing from me how bad my health is or that I hate apple products lol

I don't think anyone who works in those positions in government or in business should have any phone they have to worry about hence why all presidents use to use blackberry for there encryption protocols
wish I could get another Huawei phone

moocow

Right, like US haven't done the same thing before? The only difference is that there are legal recourse and a more or less trustworthy legal system in US.

Latest posts

Twitter