What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Xbox 360 wireless controller for window video

marquee

I have been using this controller for over a week now and found couple interesting things. As far as design and comfort goes this is top notch. But I wish Microsoft bundled software with the controller so that users can re-map the buttons. Most Steam based games let you know which games you can use the the controller with and also, in game all the signs that come up show the controller buttons. But I tried to use this controller with World of Tanks and there was no input from the controller at all. If Microsoft was to bundle software that enabled re-mapping of the controller input it would allow the user to use the controller for a lot more games. Also battery life when paired with the Rocketfish Play & Charge kit (Video) have been great. I am still using the controller with out charging it. Amazing.:biggrin:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter