What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

CTA

i hate xbox-based game for windows... i mean i try to play with keyboard and arrow direction is frustrated to use...

anyway my brothers had some xbox 360 and old xbox controller (wireless and wired) so i can borrow it from my brother...

so i am looking for a device like this BrightHub

but i cant find it anywhere in canada... i only can find the lowest price at Buy MICROSOFT [C8G-00004] Microsoft XBox 360 Controller for Windows USB for wired OR Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows W/ USB Receiver - DirectCanada for wireless

or xbox/ xbox360 adapter to usb... is it available in market?

ps i know there is a mod to cut wired controller but i rather to have adapter because i will not use controller for a long time...

and mod, feel free to move this thread into a correct section... (gaming? hardware? buy/sell?)

Mr. Gruntsworthy

sswilson

Staff member
darn...

and is that shipping from america?

Everything on their website is free shipping from hong kong. My own personal experience was pretty good considering it comes across the pond on the slow boat from China... ;)

IIRC, it didn't take more than a couple of weeks, and you should be a lot quicker than that as it should come into a port closer to you.

_dangtx_

Banned
^^

and if value is under 20cad, i.e. 19.99 cad no fees(ok maybe 5-10$ for checking and not like ups 50-100$)

headsh0t

I can personally attest to it not being fake because I have that EXACT same one, heh. You use the button on it to connect a controller like you would pressing the white button on the xbox. AFAIK, you can only have one connected at a time.

Playing Conker's Bad Fur Day on Project 64 w/ an xbox controller is an orgasmic experience. :)

By being fake I meant NON-Microsoft, which it definately seems to be. Uses the same components probably since it would'nt be very hard to make, so it should work fine. Shipping is free on everything from dealextreme. Shipped from Hong Kong.

Latest posts