What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Xbox Game Pass For PC

Caldezar

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. I'm waiting for Halo and Gears 5, and have been playing a bit of Forza when I have a chance. Fun times!

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Yeah, I've been enjoying it immensely! Super cheap for the benefits, glad I jumped on it.

Metro, Forza, Ori and Gears5 so far, with more to come.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Been playing lots of Forza for the last few weeks, Gears 5 last night, and got We Happy Few waiting in the wings. :)

jordan7853746

It will be a flop because when one can download games for free from different websites with full cracked version, then why would one pay for it. Right?

crazyea

It will be a flop because when one can download games for free from different websites with full cracked version, then why would one pay for it. Right?

I am using it on xbox, not pc, and I was already into xbox live until 2022 so it was a nice free upgrade to game pass ultimate.

elenaaustin87

Game Pass is great. Have it until next February because of the $1 Ultimate deal and I just realized how many great games are on it. Metro Exodus, Vampyr, Undertale, Prey, Hellblade.

On2wheels

Has anyone on PC gotten the free Discord Nitro offer to work? How did you do it?
edit: nvm, it eventually worked but wasnt worth it in the end. by the way you only get one chance to refund a nitro subscription.

Last edited:

Latest posts