What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Xbox S-X, any legitimate places to buy?

sswilson

Staff member

According to this thread over at RFD. Folks who order one through the All Access program are getting a console in their hands within a week.

edit: It's not ideal that the easiest way to get one is through the subscription method, but that issue was well covered when MS first announced the program.

crazyea

According to this thread over at RFD. Folks who order one through the All Access program are getting a console in their hands within a week.

edit: It's not ideal that the easiest way to get one is through the subscription method, but that issue was well covered when MS first announced the program.
According to me here too. As I said in these Xbox threads.

I honestly think zero percent interest and 2 years of ultimate is a perfectly good way to get one. Gamepass ultimate is incredibly useful and you dont have to pay up front, however they do seem to deny people with even very good credit so ymmv.

Latest posts

Twitter