What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Xbox S-X, any legitimate places to buy?

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Getting a bit tired of the fact that only scalpers have the new Xbox series X. Is there literally such a huge chip shortage that there's no legitimate place to buy one right now?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
iv been to places just before the border to Alberta they haven't seen a series x at all since launch only the series S.

bought the S for Emulation at msrp.

crazyea

You can get one from best buy pretty easily if you apply for all access. They will do a soft credit check and you will know before you apply if you will be approved.

Soultribunal

Staff member
There are many legimite places to get them from beyond scalpers. You just need to follow them on Twitter. Its how my wife got mine at regular retail price, and how I in turn got hers.
Also, the Xbox Series S is in stock on Amazon, at its regular price.

Quite a few places have it in stock.

-ST

JD

Staff member
Gone are the days of "walking into" a store and buying something...all about line ups and queues...monitoring Discord/Twitter...or paying to get access to a bot...

My understanding is the easiest way to get a X series currently is to go with the subscription program, I guess Microsoft has directed their inventory towards that program rather than selling it in the retail channel.

crazyea

Gone are the days of "walking into" a store and buying something...all about line ups and queues...monitoring Discord/Twitter...or paying to get access to a bot...

My understanding is the easiest way to get a X series currently is to go with the subscription program, I guess Microsoft has directed their inventory towards that program rather than selling it in the retail channel.
It's how I got mine. 0% interest, 2 years of game pass ultimate. Not too bad.

Soultribunal

Staff member

Yeah it is a good deal. I just was subbed to bestbuy and sure enough they released a whole bunch and we managed to pick them up.

I will say, the tech shortages are real though. I am struggling at my work to get even 70% of the materials we need to operate, and those that I get, some are almost 100% more in cost.
Its going to be a tough year, 2022 I think.

-ST

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I can't find any such deal from Microsoft, nor anything from Best buy right now. Does anyone have links? I'm not going to pay over 1K just for a console I use for driving games

crazyea

BestBuy website
click shop
hover over video games and movies
click xbox
scroll down
click Xbox Series X and Series S Consoles
click your all inclusive access to xbox

EDIT: or just click the link: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/event/...e93f?icmp=vg_category_xbox_allaccess_20210924

scroll a bit and click Get an Xbox console
then click Xbox All Access Series X - Pricing Information

EDIT2: or try this link to bypass it all? https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/event/...box_all_access_story_series_x_pricing_details

click apply now.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I can't find any such deal from Microsoft, nor anything from Best buy right now. Does anyone have links? I'm not going to pay over 1K just for a console I use for driving games

Unfortuantely CM, this is going to require some Work to find what you want, there is just no way around that at all, period.
My wife and I were on every twitter account from EB to BB and in between. You just need to be persistant and paitent right now. Now way around it.

-ST

Latest posts