What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

XFX vs Corsair

audirs

get the corsair for the customer service. they are the only company that will replace any component that is fried as a result of their PSU failing. no other company offers this. most companies only replace their PSU and you are shit out of luck about anything the PSU fried.

MARSTG

get the corsair for the customer service. they are the only company that will replace any component that is fried as a result of their PSU failing.

Does it say that in their disclaimer or you speak from personal experience?

Dmitry

HWC YouTube Reviewer
I have had the XFX 650W XXX edition PSU for over 3 years now. Have been running my current system for a while now no problem. Was just under $100 so great deal back then, and its partly modular so even better.

Although i hear bad things about XFX customer service and RMAs, just google XFX RMA scary stories, and should give you some idea.

In terms of Corsair, i think its pretty straight forward with their products: quality but slightly overpriced.

P.S. not a fan of the green color scheme on XFX PSUs, and love the full black cables on Corsair PRO series PSUs.

MARSTG

i got the xfx core edition 650 finally. Ordered with the free shipping from directcanada.com but it took 2 weeks to get in Montreal. I intend to get another 460GTX to SLI it with the one I have. I love the option of having 2x6pin and 2x6+2 pin power connectors in a PSU that is just 650W.

Latest posts