What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

XSPC Dedicated WC Cases!

chubaka

"OK, Specialtech in conjunction with XSPC are proud to announce the launch of 2 (yes two) new exciting products that will change the high end PC watercooling market as we know it! Firstly, let me introduce the H1 Cube.

The XSPC H1 case is a PC case specifically designed for high end PC watercooling. It has support for up to five triple 120mm radiators and leaves plenty of space for tubing routing."

EXCLUSIVE - New Watercooling Product from XSPC

IMHO, looks good altho very familiar :haha:

Lpfan4ever

Oh look, new Mountain Mods cases!

Wait, XSPC?

14xl63c.jpg

enaberif

Good job at ripping off MM :thumb:

I wouldn't say they are ripping off Mountain Mods by any means.

Do they look similar? Yes.

But that is like saying Corsair ripped off ALC which ripped off the other guy.

I personally like the look of the XSPC case better than Mountain Mods, but there is no way they can compete for the same price.

Nodscene

Maybe someone can help me out here. Why do a lot of case companies have 5+ 5.25" bays and skimp out on the hdd bays. I understand people use fan controllers and maybe 2 burners which is 4 bays at most. This case has 8 5.25 bays! Sure you can get the optional hdd cage but that's another expense.

audirs

Maybe someone can help me out here. Why do a lot of case companies have 5+ 5.25" bays and skimp out on the hdd bays. I understand people use fan controllers and maybe 2 burners which is 4 bays at most. This case has 8 5.25 bays! Sure you can get the optional hdd cage but that's another expense.

more fan controllers. depending on what you do, you could end up with alot of fans. push pull on 5 triple rads? :biggrin:

Latest posts