What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

yay snow!!!

Arinoth

Staff member
As of 6pm this evening it has been reported that we received 45cm with another 10-12 possible up until tomorrow morning. Everything is closed or partially closed tomorrow too.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
As of 6pm this evening it has been reported that we received 45cm with another 10-12 possible up until tomorrow morning. Everything is closed or partially closed tomorrow too.

Are you kidding me?

Why the hell does Halifax not have a (legitimate) ski hill within 4 hours drive? I'd literally kill people for that weather. :blarg:

Lysrin

Are you kidding me?

Why the hell does Halifax not have a (legitimate) ski hill within 4 hours drive? I'd literally kill people for that weather. :blarg:
Um... perhaps you actually mean "figuratively" or "virtually"?
*quietly sneaks out the back...*
:biggrin:

Yup it's a lot of snow down here and still coming. Haven't waded out into it yet except for the deck and stairs for the dog as I didn't want to have to clear it more than once! Going to take me a while tomorrow.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Um... perhaps you actually mean "figuratively" or "virtually"?
*quietly sneaks out the back...*
:biggrin:

Yup it's a lot of snow down here and still coming. Haven't waded out into it yet except for the deck and stairs for the dog as I didn't want to have to clear it more than once! Going to take me a while tomorrow.
No, not figuratively. You dont understand my obsession with skiing :ph34r:

I quite literally would kill people for 45cm of snow. Perhaps more accurately, I would kill 'scotians and newfies to get that snow moved west about 1000km. :whistle:

FreeKnight

No, not figuratively. You dont understand my obsession with skiing :ph34r:

I quite literally would kill people for 45cm of snow. Perhaps more accurately, I would kill 'scotians and newfies to get that snow moved west about 1000km. :whistle:
No one wants to hear about good deeds you haven't done yet Sagath.

I kid, I kid. Nova Scotians don't deserve to be killed.

Lysrin

Can we just go back to talking about snow? You're all kind of freakin me out now... ;)

Snow was well over the snowblower in a lot of places this morning. Still beats shovelling but it was slow going!

sswilson

Staff member
Can we just go back to talking about snow? You're all kind of freakin me out now... ;)

Snow was well over the snowblower in a lot of places this morning. Still beats shovelling but it was slow going!
Yeah, that turns it into almost a two person job.... goes a hell of a lot easier if you've got somebody with a shovel knocking down the high drifts in order for the snow blower to get at it.