What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

yay snow!!!

MacJunky

@lowfat Glad I got a GP trip in yesterday. There were still trucks in the ditch and spun out on hills but it looks like it would have been worse today. :p
As usual LADD1 freq was a mix of useful information and some entertainment for the twice-as-long drive.
r6JAiov.jpg

BrainEater

Yay snow !!
Just got back from Big White B.C.

The average amount of snow on roofs there is 6-8 FEET !

Cheers HaDeS ! awesome adventure.

:rofl:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
This hill is still my favourite. 7 ski days all on Revelstoke, and didn't get bored once. Hiked Lemming Line and sub-peak both, as well as my first Greely Bowl runs ever.

My legs are shot, we got 20cm Saturday, and at least 5cm every day until today when we got another 20cm. We skied all seven days in a row.

EsQhkyk.jpg

Fresh tree lines after a 20cm dump.

KfDgk3U.jpg

You've got to work to find a lot of the named 'unmapped' runs in Revvy, like this one. It's part of the charm and mistique of Revelstoke.

sswilson

Staff member
Sounds like someone needs to stop replacing PC fans, and strap some wood on their feet! :haha:

I even committed the sacrilege of putting the back panel back on without bothering to tie all of the cables down.... ;)

BrainEater

My goal this year is to ski in June !! (and to ski at 7 different hills)....I'm waay behind on my vertical...only 330 k so far .

yay snow!!!

Going to Revelstoke to partake of the 10 meter base( with somebody we know) :haha:

Skihills everywhere have great snow!
-----

I was chipping ice today,with a smile on my face.As much as 85 cm of snow in Calgary sucks ,Skiing is sooo much fun I don't care.
yay snow !!!

:thumb:

Shadowmeph

Woo whoo spring is on its way the Japanese cherry tree across from my Balcony windows has a couple of blooms starting :) which also means that because of the lack of work I can start running again, I ran a few weeks back for 30 mins and quickly discovered that this old 55yr old body is very out of shape . then of course the temp dropped to around freezing and a few flacks of snow dropped which made me double think about continuing my running routine ( wow lazy me had to look up how to spell routine ) . then of course they weather Canada is forecasting rain possible snow ( which makes no sense in the Lower mainland BC) when I have to work the WFC2 ( white caps farm teams tryouts) this weekend watching over the mobile cook trucks at night patrolling the area. last year I did this the weather was nice but at night chilly