What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gallery Yet another small(ish) full ATX build (CoolerMaster Q500L)

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... the roswell's long gone. :)

This Case measures out pretty close to 15" square X 8.5" wide. Both of the Roswell's I built in recently were a good 1" shorter fore/aft, and over 1" shorter in depth.

As far as noise goes.... it's not silent by any means, but that's probably more of a function of the sickleflow fans which using the stock profile on the board still topped out @ 1700 (and change) under full load.

edit: Noise concerns or not, plan on at the very least swapping out the stock fan, and more than likely sourcing two replacements. The case is wide enough that a person could also consider 2 40mm fans side by each at the bottom if they had an extra long PSU.

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Slightly better Time Spy score than my laptop in spite of the laptop having a significantly higher scoring CPU....

I haven't played much with the OC on this card, not sure if it's worth pushing for the type of gaming my young lad is most likely to throw at it.

Latest posts

Twitter