What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Your Steam library

thorn

I was browsing the steam forums and came across the following SteamHeaderDownloader - a Steam Games Collage Generator - Steam Users' Forums. It's a fairly simple little program that downloads the game headers of the games you own (well those in your steam library) and then formats it all in a single picture.

So I figured why not start a thread where people can post the picture of their steam library, who knows what you'll find :haha:.

Here is mine

supaflyx3

lwUF4.jpg

Pretty sure thats not all my games...

CroSsFiRe2009

Total damage on this is $481 over 3 years. (Added up all my store transactions listed on my steam account) Not as bad as I thought
bcGnx.jpg

belgolas

Steam says I have 556 games. Don't know how much I have spent. Probably in the thousands. Ya I got a problem...its those sales! Especially getting dozens of games for $50.

Then I realize I have only played 1/2 my games and 1/2 of those for only a couple hours/minutes each.

Those this sale I have only bought a couple games partly because I own so many.....

hrmm, won't run for me, says my profile is not public.
Same here but mine is public :sad:

Last edited:

thorn

That is quite the collection evilyeti, how many of those have you played?

Perineum, if your profile isn't public it can't check your library.

Latest posts